Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 3 of lecture!

Dang is all I have to say about this week so far...
God has been doing some amazing and great things in the hearts of everyone here including me.

John Bills has been speaking so much truth this week about hearing God's voice. He's been challenging us on waiting on the Lord and discerning God's voice from our human desire, our human reasoning, others, and the enemy. Let me tell you... When you're in a place where you have to let all other voice fade away and hear from the Lord it can get pretty frustrating, but God is so stinking faithful and He always speaks!

One of the biggest things that has happened is that I came here so confident that God wanted me to go to Thailand and China. Well... God definitely knows better than I do and I kept hearing a different country and since we are focusing on hearing the voice of God, I kept saying no, this isn't you God, please speak to me and make it clear about what country I'm suppose to go to. God made it so clear to me that I am suppose to go to India because he took me back in a "flashback"(I don't even know how to explain it other than that) to about 5 years ago that I didn't even remember until He showed it to me and I was pointing at a map at a church camp and saying out loud that I will be going there someday. And then I went back to reality. (That's the best way I can explain it). And so I am obeying and going to India for my outreach in January! Crazy how God works, but I am so stinking excited!

Be praying for me as the Lord prepares me to continue my journey.

Tons of love,
Leah!


No comments:

Post a Comment