Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm here!

So it's my 4th official day of being here at YWAM Orlando.
I got here safe and woke up the next morning completely shocked(definitely a lack of words) by how different everything was than what I thought it would be like.
For some reason, I knew it would be hot, but I definitely didn't realize how humid Florida is. So that was definitely a shock, but I'm getting a little more prepared for outreach each day.
My classes don't start until tomorrow(Monday) and today I get to rest and talk to my family and friends back home, but I am so excited for classes to start tomorrow.
I can't wait for what the Lord is going to teach me in the next months. He already has a little bit.
Something He brought to my attention yesterday is how much I complain. At little things and the small things. So when you pray for me, I ask that you would pray for me with learning to be so thankful for what I have, and notice when I do complain so that I can work on it. I also ask that you would pray that He continues to reveal more things that He wants to weed out of me so that I can be fresh and ready to bear more fruit in my life!

I'll keep you posted about what happens this week.
Thank you so much for all the prayers you have sent my way!

Lots of love,
Leah.


No comments:

Post a Comment